domingo, 15 de enero de 2012

A supernatural experience.

I woke up that morning feeling really strange. I didn’t know exactly what it was but at once I remembered the last night. It was the strangest night of my life. I remembered that I was in the field, alone, walking around of the corn growing of my father. And suddenly I saw an intense light in the sky. The light was so intense and brilliant that blinded me.

Before of these events I was reading about some strangers finds in the town. Some of these events were: sighting in different places, some of those have been described as small flickering lights. Some people also have seen strange drawings in their fields, seems to the famous “crop circles”. I never was interested in this kind of things. It’s typical of small towns that people invent things and fantasy stories. But now, seeing what has happened and my own experience I think that I must start to believe.

That night in the field I felt a deep shiver and I felt that I wasn’t alone… somebody or something was watching me. Indeed I wasn’t alone. That morning I woke up on a stretcher. Around me they were, looking me, studying, they was taking some tests. I don’t know what they wanted; I don’t remember it very well. Now I feel that a piece of me stayed with them, and I’m no longer part of this world.


Anthropomorphic extraterrestrial entity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario