martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

My darling notebook. My favourite piece of technology

I got my notebook four years ago when I join into university.  I bought it because my desktop computer was heavy and I can`t carry it from Puerto Montt to Santiago. A notebook is a light device and in this sense is easily transportable. Moreover, the hardware performance is similar to desktop computer; you can play movies or play videogames if you want. Furthermore, notebooks are easily of use: it physical use is easily comprehensible and operative systems generally are very intuitive. As if this were not enough reasons, you can use it in any place and when you want if supply battery is appropriately charged.
I bought my notebook particularly because in a social sciences discipline students must write essays frequently, and read books of a lot of pages that are un-printables –by a saving an a ecological issues. Moreover, when I join into university I discover an additional need: connectivity. We need connect with classmates and teachers to send them digital documents, to solve doubts or to draw up a plan for study. By it I use my notebook all day of weeks, at least thirty minutes by day. Sometimes I must use my notebook the whole day.
Notebook is a very useful piece of technology, especially for universitary students. Without it diary activities could be most difficult. I love it.

My darling notebook.

1 comentario: