martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

The best day of my life?

I don`t have a best day in my life, but i have a lot of good times. I don´t believe in the possibility of define my life by a special moment. Perhaps not even through many good times. Not even all of them would suffice.  Although it might be able to say much about it. In this sense there are moments in our lives that can be significant for all. At least that's what they tell us.  Could this mean that our lives are more alike than we think? In some ways it may be so. But I think it's more a matter of uniform narrative strategies. Society tells us what we must relieve. Society makes us believe that we have a better day in our lives. Anyway, now I must talk about the best day of my life and I am in a small mess. Try to make it as simple as possible.
1. The best day of my life was when I was born.
2. I don´t remember that important day.
3. But I suppose it must have not been a nice day, at least in my opinion: I was born in mid-July, in mid of a typical rainstorm in southern Chile.
4. Why is it important? It is important for example for purposes of fulfilling my “English” work. Of course, apart from other considerations.
5. What is special about it? I suppose my mother was present. She wore hospital clothes and I was naked. There was a bald men dressed in white and a few little women who went from one place to another. They looked at me weird and I am not understand what was happening. In fact, I not understand yet what happens. Think of it, I do not know what is special about this. But it is special.
6. It was great. I hope born again.

The average family.


4 comentarios:

  1. Ok...

    Although it is very freak your post, you're right on something: The birth is the origin of all. Ergo, it's a very important day, the most important of all. With the birth started all the good and bad moments that characterize our lives.

    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for being my one and faithful follower. (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yiamm...okey, Puerto you´re totally crazy :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I will have to agree with you, I think the same way.

    cheers.

    ResponderEliminar